Steve Hoak started his insurance career in 2006, and is currently the office manager of the Louisville Branch. In 2016, Steve earned the prestigious designation of Certified Insurance Counselor. Working with both personal and commercial lines coverage, Steve’s specialties include breweries, distilleries, and garage operations. When he’s not working, Steven is an avid hunter, Pittsburgh Penguins fan, and enjoys the bourbon and craft beer industries.
The Latest Articles
- Does Your Life Insurance Policy Offer This Surprising Benefit? October 14, 2019
- What is Guaranteed Replacement Cost? October 11, 2019
- 7 Tips for Developing Your Family’s Fire Escape Plan October 3, 2019
- Here’s Why You Should Always Sleep with the Door Closed October 2, 2019
- What to Know Before Trading In Your Car October 2, 2019