Kaci joined Hoak Insurance in October 2019. She received her Property and Casualty license in November and is currently working on her Health and Life License. Kaci is one of our friendly faces in our New Bethlehem office and is eager to help our clients in anyway possible. She lives in the Rimersburg area with her husband and two beautiful children. In the community of New Bethlehem, you may see Kaci volunteering as a youth cheer leading coach and as a 4H club leader. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family camping and watching her children in their extracurricular activities.
The Latest Articles
- The Pros and Cons of Installing Hardwood Floors April 8, 2020
- 9 Reasons to Be Glad You’re With ERIE April 6, 2020
- The 7 Most Unhelpful Things to Say to Someone Who’s House Hunting March 26, 2020
- Could You Spot These Coronavirus Cyber Scams? March 24, 2020
- The Beginner’s Guide to Installing a Fence March 23, 2020